Koreans certainly have one of the best forms of makeup in the world right now, and there’s no reason why we shouldn’t take some advice from Asians to get that flawless look! First, let’s start with the Korean primer brand. While it is an essential part of the makeup process, most of you choose to skip it or choose a moisturizing oil as the base for the foundation where the primer is all you need to keep your makeup stay throughout the day.
Hiding wrinkles and reduce open pores, the primer creates a glowing base so that we can blend the foundation easily. Don’t like the usual touch? A good primer can help! And, whether you’re a trend-obsessed beauty lover or an early explorer, Korean primers are the ideal start for everyone.
Choose The Right Korean Primer Brand-
Check out the following features to choose the right Korean primer brand for your skin:
- First of all, it should suit your skin type. If your skin is oily, do not settle for a combination skin primer as it will make your skin greasy and destroy makeup.
- It should be non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
- Primer is applied to turn the skin into a canvas for a smooth makeup application, so choose one that naturally guarantees maximum skin corrections such as pores and fine lines.
- For oily skin, choose a primer that controls excess sebum secretion to keep your makeup-free from smudging and if you have dry skin, pick a moisturizing primer that can hydrate and repair your skin.
Here are the top 10 Korean primer brand –
Missha Bb B.B Cream Boomer
Missha Bb B.B Cream Boomer is quite a different product because it’s a primer designed explicitly for BB creams. However, it also works well for many other foundations. It contains precious natural oils that can hydrate your skin.
The cream contains pink pearl-like particles that give a silky smooth and dewy effect on the skin and works great against wrinkles. The presence of Adenosine and arbutin in this product tackles fine lines, and Moringa Oil and Squalene retains the natural moisture.
- Tackles fine lines
- Ultra-hydrating formula
- Maintains moisture
- Soft and smooth texture
- The smell may be disturbing
Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Primer
Surprisingly enough, it is efficient for clearing the face by removing toxins. Instead of clogging the pores, it helps to reduce acne and bumps with a blend of healthy ingredients. It also has silica that could make your skin soft, providing a young-looking appearance.
If you have oily skin and acne, then Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Primer will work right for you. It contains Camellia Sinensis leaf extract, which is good for regulating sebum.
It also contains titanium dioxide, which not only helps protect your skin from the sun but also makes it suitable for sensitive skin. The Jeju green persimmon extracts help tighten pores and make the skin more supple.
Although you get smoother skin with this, it does contain silicone which can clog up pores. It is the best Korean primer for oily skin.
- Matte effect
- Contains natural minerals
- Recommended for oily and sensitive skin
- Ensures full coverage
- No cakey or shining effect
- Tackles pores and fine lines
- Contains titanium dioxide
- It has a thick consistency.
- Contains silicone
Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur
Skip those millions of layers of creams when one primer can protect, softens, and even-tones the skin from harmful sun rays. Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur is a transparent solution that visibly hides pores, smoothes texture and brightens skin.
Since SPF 33 is also included in this primer, you no longer need to stay away from sunlight. Use it either as a makeup primer or sunscreen. Try this lightweight, quick sink-in Korean face primer.
- Transparent and lightweight solution
- Visibly lightens the skin
- Doubles up as a sunscreen
- Hides pores and tones skin
- Evens out the texture
- May have an overwhelming fragrance
Atopalm Daytime Undermakeup Moisture Cream
Dealing with dry skin but can’t leave makeup? Try this primer, which contains an intensely hydrating formula made with plant extract ingredients that will heal your skin, creating a glowing and refreshing base for foundation.
Ideal for dry to sensitive skin, this Atopalm Daytime Undermakeup Moisture Cream primer keeps your skin remains protected as the primer works great towards retaining the natural moisture and bringing back the youthful glow.
- Primer with moisturizing effect
- Retains natural moisture
- Intensely hydrating
- Plant-derived ingredients
- Adds shine and freshness
- Suitable for dry to sensitive skin
- It may be sticky.
BANILA CO Prime Primer Classic for Face
To make your makeup look flawless – fix your skin with Banila Co Prime Primer Classic which works as a skin corrector. It also has pore-tightening properties, and because of which the users can’t stop raving about how satin-smooth the skin feels. This primer ensures to keep your makeup intact and smudge-free for a long time.
- Works as a skin corrector
- Blurs the lines, brightens the texture
- Minimizes and tightens pores
- Satin-smooth, fresh, and even-toned skin
- Strong adhesion and long wear
- Not suitable for oily and acne-prone skin
TONYMOLY Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm
Open pores can be such a makeup spoiler. And since making them disappear at the last minute is almost impossible, TONYMOLY Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm primer can minimize their appearance to a great extent.
This smooth cream-based balm contains a combination of egg whites and herbal complex (burdock, lemon, hop, peppers, Sylvia, and soap grass) that guarantees the removal of dead cells and excess sebum control. And the best thing is that you need a small amount to get this desired product.
But the container doesn’t come with a pump. Therefore, you have to stick your finger into the primer to use it, which is less hygienic.
- Blurs pores and blemishes
- Contains natural ingredients
- Eliminates dead cells
- Controls oil
- Lasts longer
- Not recommended for very oily skin
- Does not come with a pump
VDL Lumilayer Primer
The primer derives its name from the presence of various pigments that absorbs and reflects light to create that luminous texture. VDL Lumilayer Primer is made of 70% hydrating materials. Therefore, it’s suitable for those with dry skin.
It claims to be safe for people with oily and acne-prone skin, but with the presence of silicone, it is not recommended to take a chance with this primer. It also contains alcohol, which can be drying, but the hydrating ingredients of the product overpower its properties.
- Best for dry skin
- Helps achieve that glass look
- Contains silicone
- Contains alcohol
TOUCH IN SOL No Problem Primer
If you are worried about your pores, then this product will help fill them in a while, making your makeup last throughout the day. This TOUCH IN SOL No Problem Primer pink-coated primer, trusted by many makeup artists, basically covers blemishes, open pores and fixes fine lines to create that flawless look.
You’ll love how smooth your skin will be after applying this primer. Apart from helping to reduce your pores, it also hides fine lines to make your beauty routine more manageable. The great thing about this primer is that it works very well with every skin type. Even it is safe for sensitive skin.
- Pink-coated primer
- Fixes fine lines and gives even skin tone
- Conceals blemishes and open pores
- Makeup booster
- Not recommended for oily skin
- Doesn’t work well for some products
Miguhara B.P. Cream
This Miguhara B.P. Cream primer works like magic in erasing your pores and reducing the appearance of blackheads. It has a mattifying effect, which makes it great for those with oily skin.
The primer makes your makeup last throughout the day, providing a smooth and even base to apply your makeup. You can quickly see the difference in your skin tone just after using it. One thing I don’t like about this product is that it comes in a squeezable tube. Though, It’s still better than having to put your finger in the bottle.
- Effectively blurs out pores
- Free of mineral oil
- This squeezable tube makes it hard to control the amount dispensed.
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream
One of the beauty problems, especially for those with ageing skin, is the loss of collagen, which causes the skin to become loose.
This Korean Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream primer helps to solve the problem by adding albumin, which tightens the skin and reduces the appearance of pores.
- Has egg yolk and egg white extracts that make your skin firm
- It contains niacinamide which brightens the skin.
- Contains artificial colorants
If you’ve not added a primer to your beauty routine yet, add it now. Choose the Korean primer brand that suits your skin perfectly. You won’t go back once you find the right one. The right product helps your makeup stay all day, giving you the extra time and confidence to go around without melted foundation all over your face.
Recommended Articles :