If your skin has a greasy or shiny appearance, that means you have oily skin. Having oily skin is more frustrating because it increases the problem of acne and pimples. These are enough to destroy your mood; especially in the festive season, wedding season or any other occasion. This problem can be solved if you find the best facial cleanser for your oily face.
Reason of Having Oily Skin
The reason for having oily skin is the overproduction of sebum. Sebum is a waxy and oily substance produced by the sebaceous glands in our body.
Sebum is not bad for our skin as it keeps our skin soft and moisturised. But if you are born with more sebaceous glands that will result in overproduction of sebum. Overproduction of sebum leads to acne, clogged pores and oily skin. That’s why you need to pay more attention while buying skincare products for oily skin.
Start your day by cleansing your face with a gentle face wash. Always check the ingredients before buying any face wash and make sure that it won’t harm your skin.
Keep The Following Points In Mind While Buying The Best Facial Cleanser For Oily Face
Always check the contents of the face wash before buying it. Say a big yes to face washes that contain natural ingredients such as papaya, aloe vera, and tea tree oil. They help in balancing the oil. Look for the ingredients like AHA and BHA. They prevent acne because they have an exfoliating effect.
Try to avoid face washes that have soap-based formula as they can make your skin dry. Also, try to buy paraben-free and SLS free face wash.
- Sebum control
Overproduction of sebum is the cause of oily skin. Therefore, buy a facial cleanser that guarantees sebum control.
- Fragrance-Free Formulas
Avoid face washes that contain synthetic fragrance as they may cause redness, skin irritation and rashes.
Dermatologically approved and medically tested face washes are the best option for every skin type as they reduce the chances of skin irritation. Always look for good quality not quantity.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Face Wash With Salicylic Acid For Acne-Prone Skin
- Provides deep cleansing without over-drying
- Prevent irritation and breakouts
- Oil-free, alcohol-free and Non-Comedogenic
- Remove excess oil, prevent pimples, and clean pores
- Dermatologist Tested
- Suitable for oily, acne-prone skin
ST. D’VENCE Essential Tea Tree Oil Face Wash With Neem
- SLS, SLES and paraben-free
- Contains essential tea tree oil, vitamin E, aloe vera and green tea extracts
- No artificial fragrance or flavour added
- Deep Skin Cleansing and fights blemishes
- Removes impurities and excess oils
- Give clean, fresh and instant glow.
Lotus Herbals Tea Tree Face Wash With Cinnamon Anti-Acne Oil Control
- Control pimples and acne
- Regulates Sebum (Oil) production in the skin.
- Cleanses your skin gently and gives a visible glow
- Hydrates skin and removes dry patches
WOW Activated Charcoal Face Wash
- Draws dirt, bacteria, chemicals and other micro-particles and helps in achieving flawless skin
- Helps in hiding pores,
- Contains activated charcoal which is good for skin exfoliation
- Gently remove acne scars and blemishes
Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser
- Replenishes skin lipids and moisturises the skin
- pH balanced, Deep Cleansing without feeling dry
- Dermatologist recommended. Formulated for teenagers and adults
Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
- Remove dead skin cells and gives for fresher, healthier-looking skin
- Leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft
- Removes oil, dirt and makeup
- Suitable for normal-to-oily skin
- Oil-free, alcohol-free
- Dermatologist Tested
Mcaffeine Neem Face Wash With Argan Oil & Vitamin E
- 100% vegan, paraben-free, cruelty-free
- Pull out all the dirt and impurities by working deeply into the skin
- Treat acne, hyper-pigmentation and open pores
DAYDEALZ Love Nature Cleansing Gel for Oily Skin
- Controls oil for several hours
- Ideal for daily use
- Prevent blemishes without over-drying
- Removes dirt, makeup, excess sebum and any other impurities
Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash
- Cleanses gently, yet thoroughly and effectively to remove excess oil and avoid blocked pores
- Green tea extracts stop the pimples formation process, and glycolic acid knocks out older skin cells
- vegan, paraben-free and phthalate-free, soap-free, and SLS-free
- Cellulose beads gently exfoliate without causing any harm to your skin or the environment.
- Not tested on animals.
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash
- Suitable for all skin types
- Best for acne-prone skin
- Herbal formulation cleanses impurities and helps remove pimples
- Ideal for daily use
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Soap-free formula
Aroma Magic Face Wash
- Lighten scars, blemishes and improve skin tone
- Prevent blackheads and skin irritation
- No artificial coloring
Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash For Oily Skin
- Suitable for normal to oily
- Cleanse thoroughly and remove excess oil
- Helps prevent pimples & blackheads
- Removes dirt and oil without causing dryness
Here is the guide for all those with oily skin. There are 12 face washes we’ve mentions. Choose the best facial cleanser for oily face and always make sure that it is not causing any other skin problem or skin irritation. Hope you find this article useful.
Also if you want to suggest any other good face wash, tell us in the comment section.
Read more articles :